Post-Doctoral Positions

HMO Leyser hmol1 at TOWER.YORK.AC.UK
Wed Aug 31 04:13:51 EST 1994

I have 2 Post-Doctoral positions  available from November to
work on aspects of auxin signalling in Arabidopsis. One
project concerns the genetic dissection of auxin mediated
apical dominance. The other project involves the molecular
characterisation of the axr3 auxin response gene. Both
projects are funded for 3 years, with full technical support
My lab is in the Plant Laboratory at York University. This is a
brand new, well equipped building which forms part of the
Biology Department and will house some 60 plant biologists.
For further details please contact me by email, phone, fax or

Dr. Ottoline Leyser,
The Plant Laboratory,
Department of Biology,
University of York,