LAST REMINDER TO VOTE FOR NAASC MEMBERS

Fred Ausubel ausubel at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Dec 9 10:01:37 EST 1994

To North American Arabidopsis Researchers:

**** LAST REMINDER TO VOTE FOR THE TWO OPEN SEATS ON THE NAASC ****

As of 12/9/94 at 10:00 AM, EST, only 220 people have voted.  Please
participate in this election if you have not already done so.  It only
takes a minute.  See below for details and a list of candidates.  Send your
vote to:

                       VOTE at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu

****THE DEADLINE FOR VOTING IS MONDAY, DECEMBER 12 at 9:00 AM EST****

        The people listed at the bottom of this message were nominated to
be and have accepted to run as candidates to fill the two upcoming
vacancies on the North American Arabidosis Steering Committee (NAASC).
ONLY North American Arabidopsis researchers are eligible to vote for ONE OR
TWO candidates.

        Please send your vote(s) to:  VOTE at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu.  ONLY
VOTES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE COUNTED.  The votes will be counted
electronically by the systems manager in our Department.  DO NOT include
anything in the text of the message besides the names of one or two
candidates.  YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR MORE THAN TWO CANDIDATES.

     I will announce the names of the winners as soon as possible.

Fred Ausubel

***********************************

Rick Amasino
Barbara Baker