Arabidopsis meeting in 1995 and 1996

AUSUBEL at Frodo.MGH.Harvard.EDU AUSUBEL at Frodo.MGH.Harvard.EDU
Tue Feb 8 10:22:09 EST 1994

Dear Arabidopsis community:

I am writing to inform you about plans for Arabidopsis meetings in 1995
and 1996.  At the Ohio State Meeting, the Multinational Steering Committee
proposed that the next meeting would be held in England in 1995.  However,
due to scheduling conflicts at the University of East Anglia in Norwich,
the site of the proposed meeting, a 1995 date could not be guaranteed and
the meeting is now being planned for the summer of 1996 instead.

In the meantime, a group at the University of Wisconsin has volunteered to
host a meeting in 1995.  At this point, The only available date free of
conflicts is June 8-11, 1995.  The University of Wisconsin at Madison has a
number of attractive features as the venue for our meetings and it has been
proposed that annual meetings be held at the University of Wisconsin except
for those years in which a meeting is planned in Europe.

We are in the process of attempting to reserve the June 8-11, 1995 dates
for the Madison meeting.  Comments on this proposal would be welcomed from
the community and can be sent to ausubel at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu.

Fred Ausubel
Chairman, North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee