Foliar nutrient analysis

unknown at dl.ac.uk unknown at dl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 17:39:35 EST 1994

        I am looking for anyone who may have a foliar nutrient analysis of
some arabidopsis ecotypes. I am using Landsberg erecta and Columbia
predominantly but would be interested in other analysis results. Analysis
that have micronutrients as well as macros would be most helpful. As
growing conditions effect nutrient amounts a brief account of the growing
procedure would also be helpful.

                                                        Thanks much

                                                                Jim Velzy

Arabidopsis grower at University of California Santa Cruz