thirty-three

arcady mushegian PPA006 at UKCC.uky.edu
Thu Jan 27 16:06:32 EST 1994

Dear Networkers,
       I know that crucifers, including Arabidopsis, generally hate elevated
temperatures. Nevertheless, I would like to know whether it is possible to keep
Arabidopsis (m.b. certain ecotypes?) at 32 C and still get seeds? What if it is
 allowed to flower below 25, than transferred to 32? What if it is kept at 32
allowing a few hours each day at 22? If what I am asking is ridiculous, please
ignore.
                                 Arcady Mushegian
                                 Plant Pathology
                                 Uninversity of Kentucky
"Sometimes you have to do things in these mountain counties that you would not
  do in other places"
                      Kentucky State Trooper Danny Clark