yeast complementation-oocyte expression

Wolf B. Frommer frommer at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
Fri Jul 1 13:40:44 EST 1994

Dear netters
for a review I would like to obtain all informations on successful or
unsuccessful experiments or projects etc aiming at the isolation of plant
genes by complementation of yeast mutants. I am especially interested in
membrane transport.
Furthermore are there results with functional expression of plant genes in
oocytes such as Schroeders expression of Kat1 or Boorers expression of the
glucose transporter.
Thank you for your help

Wolf B. Frommer
Institut fuer Genbiologische Forschung