GS-Res. Asst.

Vance Baird vance_baird at QUICKMAIL.CLEMSON.EDU
Fri Jul 1 10:21:02 EST 1994

                       Subject:                               Time:10:50 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          GS-Res. Asst.                          Date:7/1/94
I have available a research assistantship to work on the regulation of gene
expression during low temperature acclimation in bermudagrass.  It is funded
for at least three years.  It starts this Fall.  I prefer that a PhD student
work on this project, but I will consider an MS student as well.  A post-doc
also works on the project.  Please bring this opportunity to the attention of
any students you think might be interested.  I'll be happy to
speak/write/e-mail to them more about the specifics of the project and the
assiatantship.  Thank you.
Vance Baird
Horticulture Department
Box 340375