SSR or SSLP markers

Stuart Brown browns at cc.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jun 2 16:18:10 EST 1994

Hello Arabidopsis community,

I am in the process of writing a review of microsatellite markers in
plants (known either as SSRs or SSLPs) for a book by CRC press.
I have found one reference to a map of Arab. based on SSR markers.
How many groups are currently working to identify SSR loci in Arab. a
nd how many markers have been identified so far?  Is there any information
out there on # of alleles per locus or other measures of polymorphism?

Please send replies to browns at ccu.umanitoba (a computer account that
I access remotely, but gives me much better USENET NEWS access)
or directly to me here at the USDA Griffin, GA station:
	sbrown at gaes.griffin.peachnet.edu

Thanks all.  Any actual research data will of course be credited in
the manuscript by "personal communication".
--
Stuart M. Brown                             If you can remain cool when all
U. of Manitoba, Dept. Plant Science         Around you are in panic,