A request

Robert Kuhn rkuhn at biology.UCSC.EDU
Fri Jun 10 14:34:12 EST 1994

I would like to add that the email address does not always come through
on the "from" line.  I sometimes prefer to reply privately and cannot.

		--b0b kuhn

Robert Kuhn, PhD
Sinsheimer Laboratories       Shake and shake the ketchup bottle
University of California
Santa Cruz, CA 95064  USA     None will come.  And then a lot'll

email: rkuhn at orchid.ucsc.edu                    --Richard Armour