bionet.neuroscience, bionet.virology

julio.c.proano jcp at cbnewst.cb.att.com
Sat Jun 11 21:39:05 EST 1994

I am planning to take the USMLE (U.S. Medical Licensing Examination) this
September (STEP 1).  I would appreciate any help that someone can give me
to prepare for the exam.

If someone have any information or have a phone number that I can call,
it will be very helpful.  At the present time I live in near Boston, MA.

I am looking for:

	- Review books
	- Courses given in the Boston area.

As many of you know, the USMLE exams (STEP 1 and 2) have changed in their
format and content.   I am looking for UPDATED reference and study material.

I thank you in advance for your comments, hints and information.

Cynthia Proano