Thanks from Lee

jian-ming lee jimmy at UXA.CSO.UIUC.EDU
Mon Jun 13 12:29:23 EST 1994

Dear netter:

The following is a poster of acknowledgments.

Since I posted my question about making cross between two arabidopsis
ecotypes, I have received many replies from the following Dr.s :
Dr. Linda Hensel from Wisconsin.
Dr. Clint Chapple from Purdue
Dr. Ellen Kearns from MIT
Dr. plxiv from Nottingham (sorry, I do not know your full name)
Dr. Terry Delaney from CIBA-GEIGY Ag Biotech.
Dr. Ruth Wilson from Washington
Dr. Mike Simonich from Indiana
Thank you all and all the people who payed attention to this question. You
really gave me a big help.
If anybody wants to know the answer, please contact me. I will be glad to
send you the information.

Jian-Ming Lee
Department of Plant Pathology
and Plant Physiology and Molecular Biology program
N519 Turner Hall
Urbana, Illinois  61801