Erwin Grill's E-mail address.

csgasser at UCDAVIS.EDU csgasser at UCDAVIS.EDU
Mon Jun 13 01:41:32 EST 1994

Dear netters,
I am trying to locate the current E-mail address of Erwin Grill at the
Swiss Federal Inst. of Technology.  The address currently in the database
(grill at does not appear to be up to date as my message
bounced back.  I found a computerized info system at ETH using gopher, but
it had only phone and Fax numbers.  If anyone has a more current address
I would appreciate if they sent it to me directly (do not post on the

Chuck Gasser
csgasser at
Section of Biol.
University of California