Any body know where to get edu/help program in Biochemistry?

tsau tsau at biomed.med.yale.edu
Fri Jun 17 16:20:01 EST 1994

Hi There,

Sorry to say that I don't know if this is the right place to post the
following or please tell me where is the better place.

I'm sort of naive in the fied of molecular biology. I've read a book
on biochemistry but I'd like to have an online education/help
program in my PC (preferably under Windows). I saw one called bbhelp
which is basicly a help file for Windows and pretty good, but this one
is bit more specified than I expected. I got bbhelp via ftp from
oak.oakland.edu. So, it'll be very apreciated if some one could tell
me about the programs and where to get them.

Thanks in advance.

--
Yang Tsau
. _  ___ _ __ . _  Tel/Fax:  (203)785-4047/4951