Request for protocols in molecular biol.

Greg Russell Greg_Russell at d4.niaid.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Sun Jun 19 15:10:51 EST 1994

Dear fellow scientists (particularly graduate students, postdocs and
technicians).

I am currently editing an exciting publication of novel protocols
for use in molecular biology and am seeking further contributions
from other interested people over the internet.
If you have modified an existing protocol for a specific or general
use, or if you have developed a novel protocol for general lab use
we would like to hear from you. Applications can be in DNA and RNA
methods, PCR and related methods, sequencing and primer extension,
cloning and ligations etc, and any other nifty techniques you use to
make lab life a little easier, quicker or more efficient.
Technical tips on various products and procedures can also be
submitted.
The best submissions will be published in a new manual of lab
protocols, thus adding another valuable publication to your list!!!
Contributors will receive a free copy of the manual!!!!
Contributions should be less than 2 pages in the format described
below.
1. Name of the protocol.
2. Your name and institution affiliation.
3. The protocol in step form from 1 to n.
4. Any comments about the protocol.
5. Any references to the literature.

Please submit your protocol via e-mail to:
grussell at d4.niaid.pc.niaid.nih.gov

Thanks for your participation.
Greg Russell.