killer Metromix?

ctimpte at ctimpte at
Wed May 11 11:50:35 EST 1994

	We use Grace/Sierra MetroMix 360 for our Arabidopsis plantings. Within the
past month, plants from several of our plantings have failed to thrive.
The seedlings barely grow 2-4 primary leaves and bolt, but are tiny and
stressed. I wonder if we received a bad batch of soil, possibly
 with herbicides? Has anyone else recently had problems with Metro Mix?
     I am writing the company to inquire about the soil, and it would be
useful to know if others have had this problem too.