FREE PUBLICATIONS AND NEWSLETTERS IN AG*BIOTECH!

PRAKASH at ACD.TUSK.EDU PRAKASH at ACD.TUSK.EDU
Wed May 25 15:31:48 EST 1994

Please Note the correction below:

On Tue, 24 May 1994 PRAKASH at Acd.Tusk.Edu wrote:

A(Beginning of message deleted...)

> Biotech Information Center at USDA has developed a big database
> accessbile through Internet including bibliographies of journal
> papers with abstracts and list of journals and newsletters etc.
>
> To access these files via. Gopher:
> telnet inform.um.edu
> 	-Educational Resources
> 	-Biotechnology Information Center

*The correct address is inform.umd.edu

> You can also use FTP along the same metho.
>
> For info on this call Daniel Cabirac
> Ph 301 -504-5947 Fax: 301-504-7098
> Internet: Biotech at nalusda.gov
>

> Please let me know of other newsletters that I may
> have missed, I will update this list periodically.

*The Biotechnology Information Center Gopher above contains a fairly
extensive annotated list of Biotechnology-related newsletters which is
updated on a regular basis.  After you are in the Biotechnology
Information Center directory, choose "Miscellaneous Pubs."  There you will
find our Newsletters List.

Thanks to Dr. Prakash for the good publicity about our gopher.

| Daniel Cabirac                              biotech at nalusda.gov |
| Biotechnology Information Center            voice (301)504-5947 |
| NAL/USDA                                    FAX   (301)504-7098 |
| 10301 Baltimore Blvd.                                           |
| Beltsville, MD 20705-2351                                       |

PS:  I am forwarding the correction by Daniel Cabirac.

I thank him for pointing the error.
-Prakash