Keith R Davis krdavis at
Thu May 26 07:54:35 EST 1994

I am working with a group who is interested in developing a small set of
designed specifically for plant researchers. This group is actively seeking
input concerning types of vectors we would like to have, and specific features
that would be nice to have in specific vectors.

So....if you have anything on your wish list for vector design, foward them to
me and I will compile them and see what I can do about getting them
incorporated into the final design. Also, if any of you think highly of any
existing vectors that might be improved, let me know about that as well.

Keith Davis
krdavis at