mutant problem

Kim Dalung dukim at BH.KYUNGPOOK.AC.KR
Fri Oct 7 01:57:46 EST 1994

Hi
I have studied arabidopsis and get a mutant related to flower development.
I called this mutant "crs".  "Crs" is circular shaped petal mutant, It is attached to each sepal.  I have crossed this mutant with ap1.  In studying F2 generation, I got a problem that it segregate 9:3:3:1 or not, Because It shows six kinds of phenotypes.

We can distingush two types:
One is crs type, the other is wild type

We can not distingush for types
Four kinds of phenotyes are:
First,  It is ap1 type which is no petal
Second, It is ap1 type which is no petal and no sepal.
Third, It is ap1 type which has small leaf like segment on top of flower
           meristem
Fourth, It is ap1 type which has much more flower meristem than ap1
            type.

I don't know how to analyze these four phenotypes

If some of you know how to analyze these four phenotyes, please help me

Thank you.