URGENT-POSTDOCTORAL POSITION IN PLANT TRANSFORMATION

L606 at MEDOC.u-strasbg.fr L606 at MEDOC.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Oct 12 11:08:24 EST 1994

			URGENT

		POSTDOCTORAL POSITION

		Plant transformation

In the context of an ambitious research programme on the transformation of
sunflower, we offer a position for a highly qualified postdoctoral researcher.
Experience in plant transformation and related molecular techniques is expected.
We are a dynamic team studying cellular and molecular aspects of sunflower
biotechnology, and are looking forward to a coworker with "esprit d'equipe".

The position at Strasbourg is funded by the European Union and assured for 3
years, beginning January 1, 1995.

Please send C.V. and two letters of reference to the following address, or call
for details:

	Gunther HAHNE
	Institut de Biologie Moleculaire des Plantes du CNRS
	12, rue du General Zimmer
	F-67084 Strasbourg Cedex
	France

	Tel: (+33) 88 41 72 96