Flowering workshop

Liz Dennis liz at PICAN.PI.CSIRO.AU
Tue Oct 18 07:32:52 EST 1994

Dear Jose, I understand there is to be a flowering workshop in Spain in
February. Have you any information?  We still haven't shown that our gene is
terminal flower but sense constructs delay flowering and antisense speed it
up each about 30% max. Tha phenotype of the antisense may be tfl we are
waiting for flowering to finish.  i hope that I may be able to come to your
meeting and talk about this or our GA/methylation story. Antisense to the
methyl transferase causes early flowering so we have more support for our
hypothesis. Regards Liz Dennis