STOCK ORDER HISTORIES for ABRC and NASC

Randall L Scholl rscholl at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Sep 14 10:38:46 EST 1994

	We are pleased to announce that, starting Sept. 20, 1994, the
data for stock orders of both the Arabidospsis Biological Resource
Center and the Nottingham Arabidopsis Stock Centre will be made
available through AIMS.  As you may know, it was agreed in
principle last year that this service be implemented, and this
subject has been recently discussed on this newsgroup.  For the EST
clones, all orders which have been placed will be made public, whereas
orders placed after September 20 will be included for other stocks. When
placing orders with NASC, if specifically requested, seed stock
order information will not be made public. Such requests will not
prejudice the way orders are handled.

	If you have any questions about this policy or other aspects
of the operation of our centers, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Randy Scholl,    ABRC, e-mail address: arabidopsis+ at osu.edu
Mary Anderson,   NASC, e-mail address: arabidopsis at nottingham.ac.uk