A good Linkage Analysis Program

jjc4 at PO.CWRU.EDU jjc4 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Fri Apr 28 07:43:20 EST 1995

Dear Netters,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a straightforward linkage
analysis program with good documentation? I have looked at
Linkage 5.1 and Mapmaker and these do not fit either criteria--
they are obscure programs with inadequate documentation.
We have been using the original version of Linkage, which is
adequate, but not up to snuff when you start to get upwards of
seven markers.
I wonder if someone has a version of Linkage between the 5.1
and 0.9 version (which we have)?
Thanks for the help. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Jim Campanella
Case Western Reserve University
Biology Department
Cleveland, Ohio
--
"Sometimes the Road less travelled is less travelled for a
reason."   - Jerry Seinfeld