1-900 Government Restricts Internet!!

Colin Watson cwatson at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Sat Aug 19 13:33:57 EST 1995

johnbach%net at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU wrote:

>SPEAK UP AMERICA -- MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT
>

>Question:  Should the United States Government interfere and put
>           restrictions on the use of the Internet??
>

>CALL:  1-900-945-5600  ext  163  and cast your vote.
>
>Cost:  $1.98 per call (NOT per minute)  Call Today
>
>       Must be 18+/Touch Tones Only
>
>       InfoService/Studio City, CA/213-993-3366
>

>Results of this survey will be compiled and sent to members of
>the House and Senate.  Thank you for casting your vote and for
>making your voice heard.

If you feel strongly about this issue why not e-mail
johnbach%net at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU with your vote then it wont cost you $1.98,
and I'm sure he'll cast all the cumulative votes himself using the 1-900
number.

Colin Watson
University of Arizona,
Dept. Plant Sciences,