3850:1003 T-DNA

Ricardo Azpiroz azpiroz at AG.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Aug 25 11:49:28 EST 1995

Left and Right border clones are available through the stock center at
OSU. For LB, try pBS H10; for RB, pBS H23. Don't know the stock Nos, but
they're there; they were constructed by Patricia Zambryski, as HindIII
fragments. Good luck.

Ricardo