nga-12

Katherine Denby kjd7 at CORNELL.EDU
Fri Dec 1 14:40:13 EST 1995

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem...
        I've been trying to use the microsatellite nga-12 as a marker
(chromosome 4), using the conditions described in the Bell and Ecker paper.
I have also tried to lower the annealing temperature to 55=9A and 50=9A, but
have been unable to receive any amplification results when I ran the marker
on a gel.
        If anyone has been able to get this marker to work successfully, or
has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it!

                        Eyal Oren (Rob Last's Lab)