Arabidopsis International

David W. Meinke meinke at OSUUNX.UCC.OKSTATE.EDU
Fri Dec 1 16:40:32 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues:

The annual progress report (year 5) for the Multinational Arabidopsis
Genome Research Project is nearing completion.  Last year, the report
included brief summaries on Arabidopsis research in the following
countries:  Australia, Belgium, Canada, European Community, France,
Germany, Japan, The Netherlands, Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, and
United States.  Similar overviews of Arabidopsis research in these
countries are being prepared this year.

Anyone with information on Arabidopsis research in other countries
is invited to send a brief overview to me within the next week for
inclusion in the final report.  The statement should be no more than
1-2 paragraphs and should present a general overview of national
research, funding, and organizational efforts related to Arabidopsis.

I would like if possible to have this report reflect the international
nature of Arabidopsis research.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

-----
David W. Meinke
Department of Botany
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-6549
FAX:   405-744-7673

Original Email Address Has Been Changed.
Please Note Updated Email Address Below:

meinke at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu