Basta-only plant vector ?

Gilles VACHON vachon at bio.grenet.fr
Mon Dec 4 04:26:41 EST 1995

Hi all,

Some of you might recall my message about 35S-Nos' vectors some months ago.
I received several answers and vectors too...(Thanks to Reinhard Hehl and
David Oppenheimer and many others....).

I now have another request about plant vectors.
For genetic reasons, we have to make transgenic lines with anything but
Kanamycine resistance (or no resistance cassette at all...).
The best for us would be a Basta-only resistance vector.

Has someone have to deal with the same problem and made such a vector already?

Thanks again

Dr. Gilles Vachon
Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire Vegetale
CERMO, 3eme etage
Universite J. Fourier, BP 53X
38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX
FRANCE