'er' mutation

MR MJ BURNS BURNSMJ at novell2.bham.ac.uk
Mon Dec 4 09:57:07 EST 1995

Hi there,
     I'm working on genotyping some crosses I have produced on the
Columbia and Landsberg (Lister and Dean) recombinant inbred lines,
and wish to look at the 'er' mutation on chrm. 2. Does any one know
of any probes that are available for this marker so that I can use
molecular techniques?
    Also, can anyone tell me anything about the 'B68' marker situated
at exactly the same place as the 'er' mutation on chrm. 2., as this
may provide a suitable alternative.
                                       Many thanks,
                                                            Malcolm