seeking fungal pathogens

XuHu xuhu at LAMAR.COLOSTATE.EDU
Wed Dec 6 11:17:06 EST 1995

Dear arabi reader:

We have generated transgenic potato and tobacco plants expressing several
antifungal proteins.  We are looking for fungal pathogens that infect
potato (cv. Desiree, Russet Burbank) or tobacco plants (cv. Xanthi, SR1).
We looked throuogh ATCC collection and got a few of pathogens
(Verticillium, Fusarium).  Since most of fungal pathogens in ATCC are very
old collections and pathogenicity might lost, we are seeking for help from
anyone who have virulent fungal strains.

Thank you in advance.

                                                     Xu Hu
*   E-mail: xuhu at lamar.colostate.edu      *
*      Tel: (970) 491 2189 (Lab)          *
*     Mail:                               *
*           Dept. of Biology              *
*           Colorado State University     *
*           E106 Anat/Zoo Bldg            *
*           Fort Collins, CO 80523        *
*    Dept Fax: 970 491 0649               *