(none)

kohorn at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU kohorn at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU
Wed Dec 6 09:50:19 EST 1995

I am in the process of trying to obtain a set of enzymes that I can use to
selectively digest the cell wall of Arabidopsis - ie digest several or one
componant at a time.  I would be interested in  protocols and sources for
(pure?) enzyme preperations. I will post a compiled list when (and if) I
get replies.Thanks
                                        Bruce Kohorn
                                        DCMB, Duke University