To Judy Bender

Chris Town cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Fri Dec 8 13:33:45 EST 1995

Judy,

My message to your mit  address got bounced so I am hoping to find you this way.

  According to our info, you are the originator of the CAPS primers for g2368.
  In our hands, HindIII does not digest either Col or Ler DNA ( I believe
  Elizabeth Rogers found the same). Maybe our Ler is different from yours.
  Anyway, I was wondering if you have the sequence of the amplified fragment
  so that we could perhaps look for another enzyme.

  Best wishes,

  Chris Town.

PS If anyone else can help, please write.