Non-radioactive Southerns

GLAZEBROOK at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU GLAZEBROOK at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Dec 12 18:24:25 EST 1995

Hello,
I have recently been faced with much stricter and more expensive regulations
for use of P-32, which has prompted me to consider using a non-radioactive
system, such as chemiluminescence.  I would appreciate any information
concerning how well various kits on the market work.  Also, has anyone
used the Bio-Rad phosphorimager with chemiluminescent detection capability?
Thanks.

Jane Glazebrook
Rm 2114A Ag/Life Sciences Surge Building
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Phone 301-405-7659