AFLP web page address update

Mannie Liscum LISCUM at ANDREW.STANFORD.EDU
Fri Dec 15 16:54:25 EST 1995

Dear Arabinetters

I have had several e-mails from people that the web page address I
posted does not work. I tried it myself from a base internet search
and got in on one occassion and not on another.

Here are a couple of alternative addresses to try:

http://carnegiedpb.stanford.edu/

http://carnegiedpb.stanford.edu/methods/aflp.html

Sorry for the problems. I will tlk to our computer expert here and
see if something else might be wrong. Good luck with the new
addresses. And to those who e-mailed me...I will get back to you.
We've had a power outage (the recent CA storm) since Mon and the
power just came on this morning so I am catching up a bit.

Regards
Mannie