(none)

Maurizio Chiurazzi chiurazzi at IIGBNA.IIGB.NA.CNR.IT
Thu Dec 28 09:22:02 EST 1995

Dear netters,
Do you know where can I find informations about the sequence of the
A.rhizogenes pRiA4 plasmid? I need sequence information about whatever
region not included into the TL fragment. I want to use PCR to check for
the presence of the TL region in some putative transgenic roots and I wont
to exclude the possibility to have bands due to the Agro contamination,
using a couple of primers designed to amplify a fragment external to the TL
region.
Thanks in advance
Maurizio