Robert Roszak Robert.Roszak at
Fri Feb 3 11:29:52 EST 1995

Dear netters,

I have some problems with Arabidopsis thaliana gus-intron strain and think
that you can help me. We actually work on Arabidopsis transformation via
Agrobacterium tumefaciens. We use an agrobacterium strain carrying a
gus-intron gene with a CaMV 35 S promoter. This construction was used to
study inhibitory effects of some bacterial inhibitors on transformation.
But we have no reference plant on viability and protein synthesis. So, we
are looking for an Arabidopsis strain already transformed by a gus-intron
gene with a high level promoter (not necessarily 35 S CaMV).
Could you help me and mail me if you have such a strain.

Equipe de Physiologie et Genetique Moleculaire Vegetales
Bat SN2-3eme etage
F-59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex
Tel. (33) 20 43 65 96
Fax. (33) 20 43 68 49