pcr seq

"Alexander Kraev" bckraev at aeolus.ethz.ch bckraev at wawona
Thu Feb 9 15:14:42 EST 1995

In article <Pine.ULT.3.90.950208111223.25784C-100000 at eclat>, slblowe at ELCAT.UCCS.EDU ("Sandy S. Berry-Lowe") writes:
>Does anyone out there have a good direct pcr sequencing method. If you
>have tried different kits, which do you prefer? Are they worth the
>money. Or is there an "at home" procedure you've successfully used?
>Please email me directly if you have any suggestions.

Sandy, there is a lot on this topic in the group "bionet.molbio.methds-
reagnts". I personally prefer cycle-sequencing with Sequitherm Long
Read kit from Epicentre Tech, however, sequencing PCR products is not
a simple matter reducable to a favorite kit...
Best regards,

Alexander Kraev, Ph.D.                 Internet: bckraev at aeolus.ethz.ch
Lab. of Biochemistry III               Phone: 0041-1-632-31-47
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology  FAX:   0041-1-632-12-13
Universitaetstr.16
CH-8092 Zurich
"Some ideas are obscure not because they are complex, but because they
 are excluded from our circle of comprehension" - Kozma Prutkov