the dammned vector pBI101.3

xie at mbcl.rutgers.edu xie at mbcl.rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 21 12:36:01 EST 1995

Hi, Arabidopsis netters:

    Please note there is a stop codon within the MCS of pBI101.3 from
Clontech. I can not imagine how Clontech could have sold such a damned
vector to plant research community. If you ever tried the vector for
inframe fusion construct and did not have positive results by cloning
your interested fragments into Xba I, Sal I or HindIII site, you better
redo it with other strategies. I have spent a few monthes for my constructs
and finally found this problem. By the way, can I or other victims take
some kind of actions against Clontech? Any advice, please!