photoperiod findings

Shawn C. Baker scbaker at
Fri Jan 13 02:38:55 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950111220636.27295B-100000 at>
cramer at UNR.EDU (Grant Cramer) writes:

> Also, if you have comments about optimum conditions, please do so. We are
> probably going with 23 C temperatures and 8 h daylength.
> Thanks in advance,
> Grant Cramer

Growth at 16 C, while causing the plants to grow more slowly, seems to
produce larger plants for us (Gasser lab).  Hope this helps.

Shawn C. Baker              Division of Biological Sciences
scbaker at         Section of Molec. and Cell. Bio.
(916) 752-3111              University of California - Davis
                            Davis, CA  95616