Returned mail: User unknown (fwd)

Steve Heller srheller at PROBE.NALUSDA.GOV
Thu Jan 12 09:40:47 EST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 95 09:17:41 EST
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <Mailer-Daemon at nalusda.gov>
To: srheller at probe
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

Connected to net.bio.net:
>>> RCPT To:<arabodopsis at genbank.bio.net>
<<< 550 <arabodopsis at genbank.bio.net>... User unknown
550 <arabodopsis at genbank.bio.net>... User unknown

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 09:08:10 -0500 (EST)
From: Steve Heller <srheller at probe>
Subject: PG-III Meeting next week
To: pg-publicity <agroforestry at net.bio.net>, arabodopsis at genbank.bio.net,
        biosci at net.bio.net, bkq at ornl.gov, genome at nalusda.gov,
        grains at greengenes.cit.cornell.edu, grasses at net.bio.net,
        plant-biology at net.bio.net, rbnet at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu,
        scherago at biotechnet.com, womenbio at net.bio.net

                         PG-III Meeting
                       January 15-19, 1995

A number of phone calls in the past few days about the status of
PG-III has prompted me to post this announcement.  For some
reason CCN and some other TV news programs here in the USA,
Europe, and Asia have implied that all of California is under
water and the rains and floods continued unabated.

The PG-III meeting is on.  San Diego, which is in the very south
part of California has had virtually no rain this past week.
There have been no floods in San Diego. San Diego has NOT been
declared a disaster area, as is the case is parts of northern
California.

Over 500 people have already registered for PG-III.  We expect
many more people to register on-site next week. I look forward to
seeing everyone in San Diego.

Steve Heller
Jerry Miksche
Mike Gale