Looking for arab codon bias table

John Morris john.morris at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Jan 25 18:14:28 EST 1995

Codon usage tables for a variety of organisms are available from the AAtDB
server.  Log in to weeds.mgh.harvard.edu as anonymous and cd to the
/pub/codon directory.  The arabidopsis file is ath.cod
The web URL would be

 ftp://weeds.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/codon/ath.cod

John Morris
AAtDB project