Arabidopsis Meeting

Fred Lehle lehle at bga.com
Thu Jan 26 16:12:53 EST 1995

In article <3g3pvq$qt8 at news.iastate.edu> cmwetzel at iastate.edu (Carolyn M Wetzel) writes:
>From: cmwetzel at iastate.edu (Carolyn M Wetzel)
>Subject: Arabidopsis Meeting
>Date: 24 Jan 1995 21:03:54 GMT

>Will someone please re-post the registration information for the
>Arabidopsis Genetics meeting?  Thank you, Carolyn

>--
>Carolyn M. Wetzel                       cmwetzel at iastate.edu
>Postdoctoral Research Associate         Tel. 515/294-7784
>Department of Botany                    Bessey Hall
>Iowa State University                   Ames, Iowa  50011-1020

For the benefit of those members of the Arabidopsis research
community who prefer the convenience of the World Wide Web,

LEHLE SEEDS maintains recent postings to the Arabidopsis
BIONET newsgroup which relate to ...

Meeting Annoucements
Graduate Student Fellowships
Post Doctorate Fellowships
Permanent Job Offerings

on its Austin Texas web site at the URL address of

http://www.arabidopsis.com

Click on "Recent Annoucements" under the heading "Arabidopsis
Opportunities and Gatherings" at the bottom of our home page.

Fred Lehle, Ph.D.
LEHLE SEEDS
webmaster at arabidopsis.com