compiled mutant sequences

Brenda W. Shirley shirley at vt.edu
Fri Jul 21 16:37:51 EST 1995

I'd like to second Anne Britt's suggestion to compile mutant sequences in a
database.  We've been looking for examples of mutations at 3' splice
acceptor sites in plants and a database would have make for a much easier
and more complete survey!

* Brenda W. Shirley                                        *
* Assistant Professor           703-231-3013 (phone)       *
* Department of Biology         703-231-9307 (fax)         *
* Virginia Tech                 shirley at vt.edu (internet)  *
* Blacksburg, VA 24061-0406                                *