Slow Survey Response

David W. Meinke meinke at OSUUNX.UCC.OKSTATE.EDU
Thu Jul 27 10:01:32 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues:

The response to my survey requesting updated nomenclature and mapping
information has been rather slow to say the least.  Most of the major
laboratories in the field have not yet responded.  Please take the time
now to review the "Gene Symbol" and "Map Data" files recently sent to
the network and to complete the survey form requesting corrections and
additions to those files.

I will compile and distribute a list of laboratories that have responded
to the survey by August 14.  Hopefully it will not be necessary to send
reminder messages to those laboratories that have not responded by that
time.

Please help in this effort.

Regards,

-----
David W. Meinke
Department of Botany
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-6549
FAX:   405-744-7673

Original Email Address Has Been Changed.
Please Note Updated Email Address Below:

meinke at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu