help find

Fred Lehle lehle at bga.com
Tue Jun 13 17:16:58 EST 1995

Web Tip:  To find faculty email addresses on the internet, one
approach is to find the web page of their institution first.
For the convenience of those researchers who prefer the world
wide web, LEHLE SEEDS maintains links to two such lists of Colleges and
Universities at the URL address of http://www.arabidopsis.com/!un.html.

Using this approach, I determined some good news and some bad news
for N. Holton, University of Otago, NZ.

The good news is that the email address of Dr. Richard D. Firn, Senior
Lecturer, Biology Department at the University of York is
drf1 at biolpc67.york.ac.uk.

The bad news is that he last logged on May 15, 1995.

May I suggest you email your inquiry to biohelp at york.ac.uk who
I suspect can drop a note in his departmental box for you.

Cheers,
Fred Lehle, Ph.D.
LEHLE SEEDS
webmaster at arabidopsis.com