arabidophagy

Tobias Baskin baskin at BIOSCI.MBP.MISSOURI.EDU
Thu Jun 15 14:41:34 EST 1995

Greetings,
          All this talk of eating our favorite plate reminded me that Dave
Flanders and company published some interesting recipes in the newsletter
from the AFRC (?) arabidopsis group (it had funny titles, like
"Arabidabadopsis"). At that time, circulation of this newsetter was limited
-- but perhaps it is archived someplace. Anyway, there were lots of yummy
dishes for all you gourmets.

        Cheers,
                Tobias

       ___     ____   ^         ____        _____    Tobias I. Baskin
      /   \   /      / \       /    \      /        University of Missouri
     /    |  /      /   \     /           /        Biological Sciences
    /___ /  /__    /_____\   /           /__      109 Tucker Hall
   /       /      /       \  (          /        Columbia, MO 65211 USA
  /       /      /         \  \        /        voice: 314-882-0173
 /       /____  /           \  \____/ /_____   fax: 314-882-0123