Madison chromosomes

Toni Schaeffner schaeff at
Mon Jun 19 12:47:05 EST 1995

Dear chromosome walkers,

For those of you who put their names onto the chromosome spread sheets at
the Arabidopsis meeting in Madison and forgot to note the names of
neighboring walkers

I took the "chromosomes" with me, so you can drop me a note and I will send
you the information. Please use this "service" only if you really need to
know that information since I hope that I do not have to type all that

Good luck,

*   Tony Schaeffner                  Tel. (0)89-7401-7311 or -7347      *
*   Institut f. Biochemie            Fax. (0)89-7401-7314               *
*   Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet  email: schaeff at *
*   Wuermtalstrasse 221                                                 *
*   D-81375 Muenchen, Germany                                           *