MPBRI P1 library

Keith R Davis krdavis at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 20 14:38:56 EST 1995

The ABRC is now in the process of incorporating the Arabidopsis P1 library
generated by the Mitsui Plant Biotechnology Research Institute into the DNA
stock collection. The library is currently being replicated, both in microtiter
plates and onto filters, by a commercial concern. These will be made available
for a modest fee of $150-$300 to recover the cost of replication. In order to
receive the filters or library, a signed release form will have to be sent to
MPBI.

At this time, we need to have an idea of how many copies of filters/libraries
we need to prepare. It is anticipated that most needs can be met with the
filter sets, followed by a request for specific clones. However, if you really
need the library in house, we will do our best to accomodate you,
although the charge may be a bit higher. If you plan on ordering this library
through the ABRC, please contact me as soon as possible indicating whether you
need the library, or the number of filter sets you would like along with a
complete mailing adress so that we can send out the release form.

Special thanks to Bob Whittier and coworkers for making distribution of this
library possible.

Keith Davis
Associate Director, ABRC
DNA Stocks