Auxin Workshop in Madison (re-posted)

Chris Town cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Wed Mar 8 10:26:55 EST 1995

For those of you who have already seen this, my apologies.

This is the third time I have posted this message. There have been some
server problems and my first two postings seem to have gotten lost in US
cyberspace.

Chris Town
------------------------
To Auxin-Lovers Everywhere

Re: Workshop at 6th International Arabidopsis Meeting

I am wondering if there is sufficient interest for those of us working on
IAA biosynthesis and metabolism, IAA conjugate metabolism etc to get
together and discuss both methods and results. We are looking at in planta
metabolism of both IAA and its conjugates and are still in the methods
development phase. I think there are lots of ways we all might profit from
each others' experience in a workshop format.

If interested please reply either direct to me (cdt2 at po.cwru.edu) or through
the network. If more than two or three can be gathered togerther..., we'll
do it.

See you in Dairyland.

Chris Town