tobacco transformation

Sandy S. Berry-Lowe slblowe at ECLAT.UCCS.EDU
Tue Mar 14 19:34:45 EST 1995

Dear Netters, I know that even though this is the arabidopsis
network, many of you probably have done tobacco transformations.
I wonder if any of you have germinated wildtype, non-transformed,
seed on non-selective medium and then transferred the seedlings
onto selective medium (kan). Did they grow? Obviously I have
tried this and I would like to discuss my result with someone
else. Please contact me directly and not through the newsgroup.
Thanks, Sandy Berry-Lowe (slblowe at uccs.edu)