BAC, cloning, HELP!

SYME,JENNIFER ALBERTA,MS XPC9000 at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA
Mon Mar 20 17:58:03 EST 1995

I have been trying to produce clones using high molecular weight
DNA and have been completely unsuccessful. I'm using BAC vectors to
produce these clones but can not get my DNA fragments to ligate to
the vector. I'm sure my vector ends are o.k. and the ligase seems
to work fine, the problem appears to be with the genomic DNA. Does
anyone have any suggestions that might be able to help me?

                                        Jennifer Syme